Soccerthon 2020 Countdown
$$$ Raised $$$
IssieBoard App Downloads Worldwide
High School Volunteer Hours Given
All are welcome! Bring a friend – it’s always more fun when you volunteer with your friends! Volunteers must be in Grade 8 or older. Adult volunteers very welcome.
A Soccerthon is a fundraising marathon of indoor soccer games supporting kids at Beit Issie Shapiro in Israel. We have an Adults and Kids tournament, as well as a Kids Zone with supervised play activities for kids of all abilities.
When & Where
Trio SportPlex, 601 Cityview Blvd, Vaughan L4H 0T1 on Sunday, May 3, 2020. Yes, it’s indoors!
Morning volunteer shift: 8:45am – 1:15pm
Afternoon volunteer shift: 12 noon – 4:45pm
- Scorekeepers – You get to watch the games while keeping score.
- Timekeeper – You are in charge of the clock and making sure that all games start and end on time. We need one AM volunteer and one PM
- Raffle Ticket Salesperson – If selling is your strength, this is for you!
- Kids Zone (activity play area) – Love working with children, this is for you – assisting with play activities in the Inclusive Kids Zone.
- Website Manager – Update the website on an as-needed basis. Must have experience in WordPress
- “Live” Website Scorekeeper to input game results – Must be familiar with Excel and be available for the afternoon shift. Please specify if you’d like to do this.
All Funds For
Find out more about the amazing charity you’re volunteering for! Check out some heartwarming stories at: http://en.beitissie.org.il/ CFOBIS Charitable Registration # 890561848RR0001
GET ON THE LIST!
Email Leanne Cohen at [email protected] to get your name on the list. Please indicate AM or PM shift. If you need high school hours, please include your Grade and School in the message.