Volunteer with Us
Together We Can Make a Difference
Did you know that there are over 1 billion people with disabilities in the world? Beit Issie Shapiro believes in creating lasting social change; building a barrier-free society, where diversity is embraced and every person with disabilities is heard and respected, and included. Your donation and involvement help us provide priceless opportunities that were once thought impossible. Together we CAN make a difference, one step at a time!
2020 Award: Beit Issie Shapiro Founder Naomi Stuchiner recieves Israel Prize for Lifetime Achievement & Special Contribution to Society
Your generosity has a powerful impact far greater than you will ever know!
- One-time donation or monthly
- The more you give, the more you receive
- Immediate Tax receipt
- Can dedicate your donation in honour of a player, a family, a special person or ‘in memory’ of someone special
Volunteer Your Time
Kicking for Kids is entirely volunteer driven! High school hours given!
Volunteer from 10:30am – 3:30pm at Dufferin District soccer field
- Help organize on the day of the event
- Time keep adult tournament games
- Help with activities in the Zalmy Plotkin z”l Inclusive Kids Zone
- Score Keeper of adult tournament games