Volunteer with Us
Together We Can Make a Difference
Did you know that there are over 1 billion people with disabilities in the world? Beit Issie Shapiro believes in creating lasting social change; building a barrier-free society, where diversity is embraced and every person with disabilities is heard and respected, and included. Your donation and involvement help us provide priceless opportunities that were once thought impossible. Together we CAN make a difference, one step at a time!
2020 Award: Beit Issie Shapiro Founder Naomi Stuchiner recieves Israel Prize for Lifetime Achievement & Special Contribution to Society
We’re Looking For You!
Your generosity has a powerful impact far greater than you will ever know!
- One-time donation or monthly
- The more you give, the more you receive
- Immediate Tax receipt
- Can dedicate your donation in honour of a player, a family, a special person or ‘in memory’ of someone special
Volunteer Your Time
We would love and appreciate your help on August 15, 2021 at the 11th Annual Soccerthon!
- Help organize the day of the event
- Referee a kids’ tournament game
- Time keep adult tournament games
- Help with kids’ activities in the Zalmy Plotkin z”l Inclusive Kids Zone
- Record stats of adult tournament games scores